1. ATTRIBUTION Having blogged since 2006, I believe in proper attribution for content and photos. I do my very best to attribute ownership or authorship to the right source. If there is an image, link or editorial appearing on this blog that belongs to you and is not properly attributed please kindly let me know. If you do not wish for your content to appear on this site, please e-mail me with a link to said content and it will be promptly removed.
2. EDUCATION All posts and content are educational in nature, they are not professional or clinical advice. Please see a qualified health professional about your particular situation.
3. SHARING All of the content on this site is created to be shared. Share away, together we can help many families. Please attribute or link to the original post.
4. ENDORSEMENT My posts and tweets are not endorsements of products or people. They are shared for educational purposes only. Thank you warmly.
5. DISCLOSURE. As an author, I am compensated for some of my writing projects by corporations, brands and publishers. Those posts usually appear on other sites, not my own, although I may provide a link-through or partial post. On occasion I am sent free product to provide viewers. If a product review is requested and provided, I communicate how the product was received and used at the beginning of the post. When I review a product or book it is an honest viewpoint not an endorsement. My goal is to provide useful resources to parents, educators and their families.