When you think about teaching children about Executive Functions what comes to mind?
Building children’s attention, planning, previewing, organization, cognitive flexibility, response inhibition, memory or more?
What about the actions you might take to build these skills?
- Do you imagine doing classroom cognitive-motor movement activities like Spotlight to help you “Move with Thought”?
- Do you imagine teaching children about their attention cycle and how to “coach” their brains to recognize when they “Drift”?
- Do you imagine helping children sequence the steps to completing their morning routines?
- Do you imagine having “Cognitive Conversations” about what executive functions are and when students use them?
- Do you imagine bouncing a playground ball to help children encode their spelling words?
Welcome to the Resource Page for our Workshop Attendees to help you Build Your Tool-Kits with Over 100 Activities, Strategies & Research To Improve Cognition, Learning, Self-Regulation, and Behavior in students K-12.